Friday 1 August 2014

One thing after another!

Friday.  Well what a week we've had, there's been lots of lows, fustration, tears and waiting!
The doctors have been puzzled, ordered plenty of complex tests, even more puzzle by some of the results, what started as complex has led to a combination of both chronic and acute illness.  

The addition of a (not so typical) Addisons Disease into the mix has caused many tears, but outdoing everything is the constant pain that I have to live with and may have to live with for ever more, this is something I'm not sure I can cope with long term. I am now on steroids to try and treat it, which brings promblems in themselves. Both Mum and the Doctor have noticed my face had started to become puffy over the past few days which they need to keep an eye on. 



My hair is falling out in huge amounts which is worrying/upsetting me so much, maybe it's nothing more than a vitamin deficiency, neverteless its worrying me and the worrying about can't be helping!

I've seen the OT's this afternoon, I can't beging to explain the exhausting pain of being 'dragged' from the bed onto a banana board onto a chair using a handling belt round my middle, everyone saying 'well done', whats good about it though? I should be able to do this, not it being a major achievement! with two people pushing and shoving.

I know the doctors are doing everything they can, so why does it feel like nothings being done? I appreciate that its a waiting game, but the summer and all this lovely weather will be over before i've had a chace to get outside and enjoy it, I'm also missing my animals the baby rabbits will be fully grown before I get to see them!

I think thats everything for now, Dr T is back for another chat, wonder what news he has?... or is it take more blood? (update: bloods it was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment