Thursday 28 August 2014

Tiredness is just becoming overwhelming

Okay, I will admit being at home is really tough. Not just for me but for Mum too. We are both chronic pain and fatigue sufferers so whilst trying to make it here, there and everywhere is just getting ridiculous. Mum had poorly eyes and ear right now giving her a lot of added pain and I am really struggling with a dry mouth (which is driving me mad) and stomach cramps/nausea on top of everything else. I think people forget Mum only had a stroke last year and now she is my primary carer! 

We have no carers right now as the company kept sending males which is totally wrong for a girl aged nineteen who needs help washing and dressing. My social worker is trying to find a new care company which is proving difficult. All we need if just a bit of help from two experienced females that are actually allowed to do what we need such as give me my medication, set up feed, personal care etc... Mum and I are both at the too of our frustration levels. 


The think is, it makes us so tired doing all the appointments/errands/daily tasks, that we are left with no energy to do the things we enjoy. It leaves us feeling miserable which is just not fair because if we had help right now it wouldn't be happening! Grrr. 

On a positive note we just took Samson and Percy to the vets for a health check and vaccinations and they turn out to be Summer and Delilah! Two girls! We had a little giggle. They now come in for cuddles every day, pets are great therapy. 

Love to all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment