Tuesday 26 August 2014

This is my confession post.


I'm exhausted, I'm in agony, I am struggling to cope with the fact I do something one day and it means I can't move from my bed the next. I cannot drink or eat with my family or go for cocktails with friends. I am struggling with the fact I don't have a shower to sit under hot water and ease my pain or wash my hair. I don't even have a toilet to use. It's embarrassing, it makes me fuming. Fuming that I can't just get up and walk, because I can't do that either. I just want to have my life back and I have to live with the fact that isn't going to happen any time soon- if ever, every single day. I'm falling asleep as I type this. All I ever do is sleep. 

Change is petrifying right now, because so far all change has made things worse or had complications and I'm just sick of it. 

This post is the honest truth of how I'm feeling, as I lie here barely able to lift my neck because it hurts so much. 

I'm just so so tired right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment