Sunday 10 August 2014

Update


Hello all, 

I never thought I'd still be lying in a hospital bed wondering what else could possibly go wrong...but I am. 

What a night! Something's wrong, my feed has had to be stopped, I'm back on IV fluids and my new jejunostomy tube cannot be used. But the tests I desperately need to see what's going on cannot be done until tomorrow morning. Hospitals really do seem to shut down at weekends. 

It's a bit graphic but last night I went for a wee. It was mainly my feed?! Obviously this should stay neatly in my small bowel. This could mean bad complications, but like everything we won't find out until tomorrow. 

I am in horrendous pain, on top of my usual horrendous pain, because of this I am on a morphine pump I can control myself and IV paracetamol, which works very well along side other analgesia. 

I am very tired physically and a bit emotionally worn down, which I think anyone would be in my situation. Infact I am falling asleep as I write this, so I will stop there. 

Love to all,

Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment