Saturday 16 August 2014

Hi all!

Quick update from me! I have been home today and I'm absolutely exhausted. I slept at home for ages because all this is new and very tiring.... 


(Thanks mum!)

But here's a photo of me at home: 


Typical me seeing how high my bed could go! 

I am so grateful for all the support I am stil recovering. I'm in so much pain and so exhausted all the time that it's hard to say thank you to people individually but I do appreciate everything! 

Tomorrow there is a big meeting discussing care for when I go home and I am praying and hoping that it will be soon, we can't take much longer in hospital. 

I went to have my new wheelchair fitted which is priced extremely high and yet more money to find but it's specifically what I need, we make things happen and I remain calm. 

Love to all! 

Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment