Monday 25 August 2014

Much needed update!


Hi all,

I have a confession. I am finding blogging REALLY tough lately. It takes concentration that I just don't have right now. But I will keep trying to work through the 'brain fog' that is caused by the illnesses I have, to keep you updated. You may get a few more updates from Mum, so I don't feel like I am under pressure.

SO, Bristol?! AMAZING! I loved spending time with my family sooooo much. I loved not having to navigate round the house. I loved being able to feel the fresh air, to explore, to spend quality time with my brother (who has been absolutely amazing to me), to not have to worry about appointments and all things clinical for a whole weekend, to see uncle Ryan and the girls, then uncle Steve and auntie Anna, to shop and to SWIM! That was my greatest achievement.







It was exhausting. It was painful. There was tears and screams in the night because of the pain. There were times I was grumpy because I was just so exhausted. But I have an understanding family who just ignore me when I'm like that.

I've come home and I'm certainly paying the price. The pain is just so intense, it's a pain I cannot describe. The exhaustion isn't just tiredness, it's mental and physical exhaustion that lands me in bed with not a single gram of energy to do anything at all. I have just had a full nights sleep and I'm already forcing my eyes to stay open!

It was so nice to get home to my animals and have lots of cuddles. And we had a surprise....



Eight babies! Well done Dolly! (I think I am the only one that is pleased, well Mum is secretly pleased too hehe) It's so nice because every time we have had babies before I have gone into hospital and not been able to see them grow up. I can't wait to see these guys on their journey!

Today Dominic my fantastic architect is coming to take all the measurement he needs to start drawing the plans for my new purpose built apartment! I am soooo excited that things actually seem to be moving forward with the project.  I am also going down to Binton social club who have kindly offered to donate some of their proceeds to my cause! There really is some kind people in this world. I am not sure how long I will last there but I need to at least show my face. I will continue to take things a day at a time because "slow and steady wins the race"

Thanks To Adara Diva and Tilly Rose for raising £210 for my cause, you're great!

Loads of love, Chloe xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment