Sunday 17 August 2014

A huge thank you!

There are some good people in this world!

Well hello all..... What a day

Today we were blessed to meet Two wonderful people; Dominic Skinner and his beautiful girl friend Lilly.  Dominic is an architect, he has offered his expertise to make my new home a reality.  His generosity and kindness have literally blown me away.

Domino and Lilly spent their Sunday morning visiting us at home, talking about the process of the build and talking through everything, I actually felt a weight being lifted and could breathe a sigh of relief, because the project now feels real, it's not just a dream anymore - but a plan of action.

Thank you so much to Dom and Lilly.

Secondly on bank holiday Monday, Hinton social club are holding a BBQ and live music where my wristbands will be available, they have kindly agreed to make a donation to my funding.  A big thank you to Binton social club.

BINTON SOCIAL CLUB - BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY - 4pm - BBQ AND LIVE MUSIC
PLEASE JOIN US A DONATION TO FUNDING  CHLOE IS KINDLY BEING MADE FROM THE PROCEEDS.  WRISTBANDS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE DAY.

WE'll BE THERE.



Right now I am just overwhelmed by the kindness of those that were once strangers, but are now most definitely friends. I am so grateful for the generosity of those that have supported me, I just can't thank everyone enough.

Our family have never been the best at accepting help, but this has touched our hearts so much, we are amazed and have certainly shed many tears over the kindness of others.

Health wise,I am feeling different day by day! some days the pain hits me to an agonising level! but I'm learning how to push through the barriers as I know it's not going away any time soon.  I must just breathe! Do what I can and then at least I can say I've been trying my best.  Some days the exhaustion is too much and I sleep many hours a day, which feels like such a waste, but I have to listen to my body.  These are days when I just break down because I just want my legs to move, just an inch, I concentrates hard as can but it's just not happening. 

There are days I feel so sick i'd do anything to turn off my feed, but I know this would play havoc with my Addison's and blood sugars let alone my general health.  There are times I would do anything just to drink a glass of water!  It's all too much sometimes but I am strong.  I AM STRONG - is what I have to keep telling myself.  Pain and exhaustion make that incredibly difficult though - 
So some some days I just have to say:  

'it's ok not to be okay'.

No comments:

Post a Comment