Thursday 17 July 2014

Update from me...finally!


Mum took a picture of my medication this morning just to give you an insight into what I need to keep my body working, not even 100% working but the best we can so far! 


My BuTrans patch has gone up to 10mg instead of 5mg and will increase again if it isn't effective after a few days.  My gabapentin has also doubled and I am still on Oral morphine per required need every two ours. 


This morning we saw the Rheumatologist who is sending me for a spinal scan today and also referring me to a neurologist as my reflexes in my bottom half don't match the reflexes in my top half. 

He also said he believes I have fibromyalgia but wants to rule out other things first. 

I've just seen physio who are now using a banana board and handling harness and two people transfer me from my bed to the chair. They would also like me to have a hospital bed at home because I spend so much time in bed and it is easier to maneuver if needs be, it also has rails which help a lot! 

I'm still in such a lot of pain, feel very tired and incredibly nauseas. 

Please donate to our fund at: www.gofundme.com/fundingchloe 

At the moment i will have to use a commode in the lounge where I sleep and where the dining table is to go to the toilet, as we have no wheelchair access to a bathroom. This is totally unsuitable and an upsetting for me because I am 19, not 90...I feel like I am losing all my dignity. But it is also unfair on the rest of the family, it is not hygienic for them to eat where I use the toilet, so they will have to eat on there laps which isn't fair, especially on Joshua my brother, who is only 11. 

Thank you so much for your ongoing support through this difficult time, 

Lots of love, 
Chloe
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment