Monday 7 July 2014

Morphine muddled mind!

This is the face of my reality right now. Snuggled up surrounded by pillows as padding to try and ease the pain. I get up in the morning with great intentions for the day. But, by the time I am on the way back from the hospital I am in too much pain to function, I am exhausted, I feel sick, I fall asleep.

I stayed in the car fast asleep until gone 1.30 pm. I am back on morphine- Doctors advice. I just can't cope with the constant burning in my joints. The pain is hard to describe- it's like growing pains x 1000000000.

I wish this would all go away, I will admit, it's starting to wear thin. I don't think the morphine helps that though, when my mind is so cloudy it's hard to think straight.

I had a nice time at the river festival yesterday afternoon! It's just a shame I have to pay for it today. We aren't at the hospital tomorrow, but back Wednesday, at least we wont have to rush so much!

My eyes are closing as I type, so I better go...

Thanks all!

Chloe xxxx

2 comments:

  1. You are so brave. Celebrate every step that you take as a lot if people would have given up. You are a great inspiror and be kind to yourselfxx

    ReplyDelete