Thursday 24 July 2014

This isn't fun!

Hi all, 

Sorry for a lack of update yesterday, this happened...


I went outside! It absolutely exhausted me, to the point where I came in and slept for five hours. But still, it's a huge achievement. 

Yesterday brought more bad news. We got the results of my colon transit study back and they weren't fantastic. Two parts of my bowel have the same dysmotility as my stomach. This means I will have too be on very strong laxatives for the forseeable future whilst hoping and praying that I wont need further intervention. Last night I started being sick for some reason, which is slightly worrying as I dont have any reason to be sick



Today I am waiting to see the neuro rehab team and pain management constultant. That's about it! I desperately want to go home before my surgery but we need to make sure absolutely everything is in place so it doesnt end up as another failed discharge. 

Thanks everyone,
Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment