Monday 1 September 2014

Recap of last week!

In pictures :) 


Monday was the BINTON social club fundraiser, reaching an amazing total of £300! Miles and Bobby did a great job singing and I had a wonderful time! 


I even managed a game of pool! 


Tuesday I did absultely nothing- I was exhausted from Monday! And the pain was pretty horrendous. 


Wednesday and Thursday were exhausting too! But I spent plenty of time with my animals... 




Thursday night landed me with an ambulance trip to hospital... :( 



Friday I came out of hospital and the rest of the day just didn't happen! 

Poorly Chloe. 

Saturday wasn't much better (gosh, recapping makes me feel like I did nothing!) 


But Summer and Delilah kept me company :) 

But Sunday...THE DUCK RACE!  






Which landed me here: 


Atleast my boys looked after me :) 


Here's to the start of a new week, new perspectives and lots going on! 


Will be back with you soon :) 

Chloe xx















No comments:

Post a Comment