Saturday 6 September 2014

Sleep Deprived! (Written at 4.25am)

Why can't I sleep? Because I have no pain medication and I literally can't get comfortable without them. My whole body from head to toe is in agony. There is no point waking Mum up to turn me because I know I wont get comfortable.

We are struggling right now, yesterday I had to go back to UHCW, I ended up being rushed through and put on a glucose drip. They wanted to keep me in, but I compromised saying I would go back today. I can't cope with being admitted again! I'm not tolerating my feed. Eve 5mls is leaving me in agony and making me nauseas then vomit. It scares me if I am honest, my body NEEDS to tolerate feed or i'm in big trouble.

I have lost even more weight since leaving hospital. I'm not officially underweight (BMI wise), so we really have no time to mess around. I am hoping gastro have some answers today. Otherwise we have a back up plan. I am going to see Pros Aziz in London on Tuesday 23rd of this month. He is the top guy, I hope and pray he has some answers. I need to get this sorted - I don't want to starve :( It makes me feel so ill when I have had no feed for so long. Luckily the IV fluids picked me up a bit.

Come on body- you can do this!!!

Love to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment