Thursday 11 September 2014

Just a little note to say...

This is my mummy, Suze Meredith.


This is my appreciation post to her, because she deserves it more than anyone else in the world. 

My Mummy is my rock during hard times, my comforter and my guidance. She teaches me to be the best person I can be, just by following her example. She is there to dry my tears on hard days, share my giggles on good days, have serious chats when I need them and light hearted ones when I could do with some distraction. 


She is by my side whenever I need her and looks after me pretty much single handedky most of the time even though she is not well herself and it absolutely exhausts her. She is there to fight my corner when no one listens, and stops me blaming myself for the wrong doings of others. 


My mummy's never gives up on getting the things I need, whether it takes her hours to sort- or weeks. She is so supportive she has slept on the floor of my hospital room just so I am not alone. Mums personality is selfless. She constantly puts other before herself, whether that be a friend or a stranger in need she will try her hardest to make things right. 


I have never met such a determined lady that constantly puts others before herself and I am so proud to call her my mummy. I love her more than anything in the world. Thank you for never giving up on my no matter how many times I have tried to push you away, there will never be anyone as great at you, Mum. 

Love your number one girl, Chloe Alice xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment