Thursday 4 September 2014

I am so blessed to have wonderful people in my life!

Yesterday I collected my new wheelchair from leicester and it is one step forward to making my life easier. But not only that, it has boosted my confidence so so much! I can push it so much more easily, it supports my body in the way I needed it to, meaning I am able to sit out in it a bit longer. It is also easier for Mum and family to lift in and out of the car, and ban be made much more compact. It gives me a glimpse into the independence I so desperately need and shows me that the right equipment DOES make a difference. I am still a nineteen year old girl and hate being totally reliant on others.



I haven't been feeling brilliant recently and will welcome today as a day to rest. I know sometimes I push myself too far and to do too much, but I find it so difficult to sit down and do nothing, it sends me crazy! It's something I need to get better at and will work on, because sometimes my body HAS to stop and catch- It's all going to take time to adjust.

Last night I pushed myself to go out and I am so happy I did. I have the most WONDERFUL church family that I am eternally grateful for. Thank you to those that have stuck by me, I love you all.

Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment